In case you're wondering, in which I'm sure you're not, the following is a list of the top 5 movies that have influenced my wardrobe.
1. CLUELESS - Like duh. Sheer, button ups, and over the knee socks. Every outfit Cher and Dion wear in this movie is on par. The girls know what's up. Now all I have to do is find myself a yellow plaid blazer to win over Paul Rudd...That's how it works right?
2. THE WARRIORS - Because there's leather and badass all over this movie. That's it.
3. ALMOST FAMOUS - 70's Rock & Roll. C'mon, if you don't love every outfit Penny Lane wears in this movie then something's wrong with you. JUST LOOK AT THE COAT. Dying. Dead.
4. EMPIRE RECORDS - Liv Tyler in combat boots and crop tops. Can't beat that. Also 90's grunge and well, Ethan Embry. I'd wear every outfit in this movie.
5. DIRTY DANCING - Last but most certainly not least, my girl Baby. The 80's were a magical time. Highwaisted ANYTHING is okay in my book. Every outfit she wore practicing on the bridge I have worn in real life in one form or another. Adore this movie, plus Patrick Swayze was a babe.
What are your top 5 movies that have influenced your wardrobe?!